Saturday, March 8, 2008

Help Me, St. Anthony!

I finished my smiley face cookies for the club at the elementary school today! They are adorable, if I may say so.

However, I can't find my digital camera, so I can't post any pictures. Sorry! However, I'll keep looking. I also baked cupcakes, although I haven't iced them yet (I ran out of powdered sugar after icing 99 (!!) sugar cookies).

I'll get back to you soon!

(St. Anthony, by the way, is the patron saint of lost items, if you didn't know.)

5 comments:

Diane Dehler said...

Hi Kelsie,
Congratulations on your blog of note thing. I like to make cakes too as they always make people happy. One of my favorite is a lemon chiffon cake. Good luck with your blog.

reliv4life said...

"Toni Toni, look around,
somethings lost that must be found!" :)

Kimberly A. Suta said...

Great blog! You should join the blog4reel.com competition and make everyone hungry!

twinkle teaches said...

can't wait to see them! congrats on being a blog of note!!!
tina :)

Julie said...

St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come 'round, something's lost and cant be found. Please help her find her camera! amen.

Great blog, keep up the good work.