Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Baking Ideas

It's 3 days before Christmas (!!!!) and aside from the Christmas cookie tins that I made with my roomie, I haven't made any of my standard Christmas desserts. No sugar cookies, no gingerbread house, no Advent cake, no cute cupcakes!

I'm falling behind!!

So today I'm making some sugar cookies, which I'll more than likely take to a Christmas party tonight, if I have time to decorate them this afternoon. At some point, I'd like to go to the grocery store to get gingerbread house and red velvet cupcake ingredients. I don't know how I'll have time for all this before Christmas, so maybe I'll just wait until after, if I must.

Wish me luck with all my last-minute baking plans!! :)

And I HAVE to show you the Christmas ornament my aunt Jessica made for me. It is the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:

filipino recipe said...

wow love the sugar cookies.

Jenniffer said...

I'm loving that ornament! It's SO cute!

pokershark103 said...

Looks very similar to php forms