Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Cookies! (Part I)

I spent Sunday and Monday baking and decorating the following sugar cookies. I then proceeded to gift them to the math department of my high school (and then I visited with all my old teachers), and I'm told that they were delicious and cute, which is always a plus!

Some nifty little tips & ideas:

The pictures:















These are the "rejects" but they don't look too bad.

Then last night I made cupcakes and today I'm decorating a cake for my little brother's Christmas party. But first I've got some Christmas shopping to do, so I'll be back later!! :D

3 comments:

Dana said...

Kelsie, these cookies are adorable! I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I follow it. I love decorating cakes and cookies, too. I'm kind of weird, but I think I care more about how a dessert looks than how it tastes. I don't think I'll have time for decorating sugar cookies this year, but it's fun to look at your cuties!

<3 -Dana

Dana said...

P.S. I found your blog when I was searching for ideas on how to decorate Harry Potter cupcakes for my daughter's b-day party. We're big HP fans. Your potter pals were cool!

Kelsie said...

Thank you so much!!!