Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy December!

Not much time for baking lately...I did make cake balls for Thanksgiving, but I don't think I got any pictures. They were really cute, though, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Once I got back to school, though, all the projects and finals have kept me busy.

But now it's Christmas cookies time, so my roomie and I are making cake balls and cookies for a billion of our closest friends. Carrot cake & strawberry cake balls, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies...who knows what crazy confections we'll create!

And we're also making a secret birthday cake...I'll be sure to take a couple pictures of all the fun!

In the meantime, everyone try and stay warm! I, for one, am going to avoid the outdoors as much as possible during Florida's unfortunate cold spell. :)

No comments: