Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Grill Cake: Revisited


Remember this beauty?

Well, I've entered it into a contest. Why? Because I want to win sign memorabilia from Duff Goldman (aka Mr. Ace of Cakes) and his awesome baking products.

I would be very much obliged if you could vote for me, and it would mean a lot. It was really hard to choose just one cake design that was the best. One of the reasons this is my favorite cake is because of the amazing reactions people have when they see it. My dad, for one, loved it. And whenever I show off the pictures, everyone is so excited and impressed. I love that about cake decorating-- surprising and delighting people.

So head on over to this webpage and vote!

Thank you kindly!

Love,

Kelsie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice. If I do say so, the disaster cake was a pretty awesome runner up. :D

H

Kelsie said...

That & the Hogwarts cake were the runners up! :-)