Monday, November 23, 2009

I still exist!

Dear Blog Readers,
I know that I've been MIA for quite a few weeks now, which is an unfortunate result of college classes and no oven, but I promise to flood your RSS readers and inboxes with plenty of posts in the coming days.

Today alone I made so many desserts, I think I'll go into a diabetic coma just sitting in this kitchen. But the aforementioned kitchen should be cleaned, so I'll have to go into all those yummy, sugary details later (hopefully, tomorrow).

And I want to thank Hillary, Sarah, Chris, and of course, my little Adam for assisting with everything today. I had so much fun. But you'll hear about it soon enough! ;)

2 comments:

electric bicycles said...

Interesting blog, very nice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.