Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ta-Da! Cupcakes!

I actually made these cupcakes for Halloween.  Our school was hosting a blood drive (get it? Blood? On Halloween?  Anyway...) and we also had a bake sale.  So I made two dozen cupcakes.  I also made a dozen cupcakes for my Spanish class's Dia de los Muertos fiesta.  They were so yummy :-)

Here they are! (And despite- or because of- their simplicity, I do think they look darling.)

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 And right now I've got some brownies in the oven, and I think I should follow my nose to that deliciously chocolately smell...

4 comments:

reliv4life said...

oh my gosh - I want a chocolate one Right NOW!! Actually cupcakes are my favorite things to make - not sure why...

Mike said...

They look like little, incredible tasting flowers!!! I love cupcakes!!!

Sweet Treats by Dani said...

nice job :)

Taste of Cakes said...

Hello there,
I love the bright purple colors on those cupcakes! That is amazing!
I too am an amateur cake decorator, isn't it fun?!?