Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bake Sales, Cookies, and Mother's Day


I baked these yummy peanut-butter brownies for the bake sale tomorrow. I also baked some sugar cookies.

The rest of the sugar cookies that I make are going to be for Career Day on Tuesday. I met with the counselors today who asked me to make the cookies. They were extremely nice. =D

However, the round cookie cutter that I have is only 2 3/4", no 3" so I'm going to need to buy a new cookie cutter this weekend. Hopefully, we'll have time to go to Wal-Mart, because I need to buy ribbons, bags, and the cookie cutter (3"!). I'm not sure when we'll have time, because I'm taking the SAT on Saturday (that'll be a fun way to spend the morning...) but maybe in the afternoon...

I also decided that I'm going to make a cheese cake to celebrate Mother's Day. My own mother loves cheese cake, and we have this huge package of cream cheese from Costo that's just screaming to be made into a delicious dessert.

Life is busy right now for me. But as I told Mom and Dad earlier, making cookies is a stress releaser. And so is eating cookies. So I'm going to see if the Reese's Pieces chocolate cookies that Dad made are available for eating....

2 comments:

reliv4life said...

hey kelsie! I just decided to pop in! How yummy do those things look??? now I am hungry, thanks! My daughter takes the SAT on saturday as well! Good luck!

Cheri said...

Would LOVE to have that recipe!!! Those look FANTASTIC!!!