Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Cupcakes, Part II

Guess what? I did do more pre-Christmas baking! But don't worry, this won't be a long-winded post, I promise, because I have a lot of pictures to show you. I made mini cupcakes (76!!) for Christmas and three mini cakes, in order to try a new recipe (delicious!) and my new mini cupcake pan and to use up all my extra icing that's been in the freezer from the past 3 months or so.











He's supposed to be snowman, but I didn't have any white buttercream, and the whole point of the cupcakes was to use up leftover icing. So he's orange. But Dad thought he was tasty, so that's good enough for me!


The "losers;" I dropped the green one on the table and the design was smushed =(

And that's what I did the weekend before Christmas! =]

1 comment:

M said...

OMG!! u r just 16 and made all of this?? so jealous of u. could u pls pls pls teach me how to do this cupcakes? i know it's easy for you.. but for me, it's kinda hard. am even dont know how to take the white eggs only.. sigh.. so could u pls drop me an email or hint at my blog? pls.. plss.. teach me doing the cupcakes plus all the deco and with the royal ising. plus what i have to do to make the lovely flower. plss.. could u help me?