Friday, September 30, 2011

More Fall Cakes


Here's another faux cake I made at Betty Cakes. Anyone in the eastern part of Pasco County who's looking for some tasty cakes, check this little bakery out.  They have amazing desserts and hire talented employees like me ;)

In other news, I found a recipe for Nutella flavored cake balls, which I really want to try, and 2 new cupcake recipes: cinnamon toast crunch and margarita, both of which I'm going to have to try out on my friends/coworkers/roommates. Not sure when I'll have time, but I'll try!

Can't believe midterms are already coming up in the next couple of weeks. My senior year of college is 1/4 of the way done! =O And who knows what kind of crazy confectionary adventures I'll get into after graduation?

6 comments:

Sweet Little Eunice said...

Hi, Kelsie! Such a cool cake! Is the background on your site new? How do you put up a background like that?

Kelsie said...

Thanks! The background is only a few months old; I found it while playing around with the Blogger design settings, they have a ton of different styles :)

Sweet Little Eunice said...

I'm totally going to check it out! Thank you!

Goodies Cake Decorating & Candy Making Supplies said...

It's great to see a decorated cake using buttercream icing. I think fondant is great, but I love the feminine look of your fall cake.

Denies
Goodies Cake Decorating Supplies

Kelsie said...

Thanks! I like working with fondant, but I also enjoy practicing my buttercream skills too :)

Sweetened by Kagi said...

Hello,
I just stumbled upon your blog and I absolutely LOVE it! I am now your newest follower and I look forward to reading your future blog posts.
Kagi
P.S: I would love it if you would follow me too : http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com