Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cookies and Stuff

(Spot the pineapple!)
I'm working backstage at my school's production of Hairspray, because my talents do not extend to the acting/singing/dancing departments. I'm strictly a cakes-and-sugar kind of artist, although if somebody's gonna let me paint set designs for a musical, I'll be there.

I'll also bring cookies. So that's probably the real reason they trust me not to screw everything up. ;)

Speaking of my lack of artisticness, I thought, wouldn't it be cool if I took a picture of the cooke racks...from the bottom?!


Yeah... Not so cool. :/ So I can just cross "photographer" off of my list of things to become, right?

Oh! And I got a tattoo:



Just kidding! It's a temporary tattoo that I found at the checkout line in Wal-Mart, so obviously I bought it. There's a whole bunch of them, actually, and they're as close as I'm going to get to a real tattoo. But it's cute right?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsie. Quit getting my hopes up like that.

-H

Kelsie said...

Haha I love you! :D

cv writing service said...

nice cookies, just found your blog while looking for inspiration, I always make scones getting abit boring now maybe cookies is the way to go

Unknown said...

Hi my various cake ideas and design @

http://www.pictures-of-cakes.info/