Friday, January 22, 2010

OK, Blog Readers: I Have Questions!

I would like to sell some of my baked goods (cookies, cake balls, cupcakes, etc) this summer at our city's annual crafts fair. I remember last year I thought about selling crocheted items, but that is a lot of time to invest so I sorta scratched that idea. And I like cookies better anyway. :-)

But I don't know what the laws are like in my state (Georgia)... do I need a licensed or commercial kitchen? Or is my home kitchen sufficient? Do I need a permit to sell at this festival? It's just a one-time deal, maybe I'll do it again the next year if it's a success.

So if you know the answers or where I can find information, I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!!!

XOXO,
Kelsie

2 comments:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

Just found your blog! I'm jealous of your baking talent. I can't seem to get the hang of cakes or cupcakes. :) Maybe one day!

Jimmy Simpson said...

Is it good news:-) I hope you have good sales.
I love banana cupcakes
Regards,
Jimmy Simpson
wedding cake Writer