Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I don't really have too much to say about these cookies. Pictures say a thousand words, after all.

I made these cookies for a school bakesale, and made enough extras to give some to my BFF for her birthday, and to put some out at the hospitality table for today's winterguard competition.

Once again, I owe a lot to the fantastic helpful hints in Cookie Craft. I used their sugar cookie recipe, and all their tips about flooding and decorating. The feathered cookies came from an idea in that book too. I wish I could share all I know about cookie decorating with you, but it would definitely be more helpful for you if you get your hands on that awesome book! :)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute cookies.