Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Cupcakes


I was not able to make poinsettias (again!) with these cupcakes, so I'm really going to put those pretty flowers on hold for a while. Maybe when I make some more butter cream, I'll attempt poinsettias for the first time.

This time, I admit, I went with the simplest course of action: sprinkles. I know, I know, not terribly creative, but I was tired last night and didn't want to mix up some more icing. And everyone said they were adorable, not to mention tasty. Grandma said she loved the icing.

I really don't have much to add, because, like I said, these were really simple to make. I do have a close up of the cupcakes, though:

1 comment:

Miss Chaos said...

Hey...nothing wrong with sprinkles ^_^ the cupcakes look pretty anyway! I so must find some of that glitter stuff, no clue where yet though heh! x